- When can I enroll my child?
First enrollment through Enroll Indy was October 29th, 2021 – January 31st, 2022 with results being released February 24th. Second lottery enrollment will be accepted February 1st – April 29th, 2022 with results being released on May 19th, 2022.
- Where can I enroll my child?
You can enroll by visiting our website at monarcaacademy.org and clicking on the “enroll here button” or click on “schedule a call” to speak with one of team members,
- Will there be meals provided?
Monarca Academy will provide free or reduced meals to all students who’s parents have applied and approved for this benefit.
- Will Monarca provide transportation?
Monarca Academy will coordinate and provide proper transportation for all students that live within Indianapolis.
- Where will the school be located?
Monarca Academy will be located in a West side neighborhood in Indianapolis.
- Will there be before and after school activities?
Monarca Academy is planning on having before and after school activities with appropriate staffing.
- Is there a cost to attend Monarca Academy?
There is NO COST to attend Monarca Academy.
- Will uniforms be required/provided?
Uniforms will be required/provided at Monarca Academy. If there is a cost for uniforms the parents may reach an agreement with the leadership staff at Monarca.
- What will my child be learning at Monarca Academy?
At Monarca Academy, we have high academic expectations. All students have access to a grade-level curriculum aligned to high academic standards that utilize a discourse-focused and inquiry-based instructional model, as well as problem- and project-based learning. Students will be prepared to take Honors, AP, and Dual Credit courses in high school.
- How can I find out more information about Monarca?
Visit our website or schedule a call at monarcaacademy.org
- How do I learn more about the Monarca Team?
Learn about our Leadership team and board by visiting; https://www.monarcaacademy.org/meet-our-team/